Stacked Shale Outdoor Water Fountain w/ LED Lights by Sunnydaze Decor
Product Code: WS-96023
Weight: 35.00 lb
Dimension (L x W x H): 23.00 x 27.00 x 38.00 in
Reminiscent of the shale waterfalls you see in nature, this fountain, along with its relaxing, rushing water, is a stunning addition to your patio, deck or garden. Constructed of a durable, polyresin and fiberglass and painted to look like a real stacked shale waterfall, this fountain is sure to please all of your guests. The fountain features shades of gray, white and brown as well as 4 LED lights located in the top and bottom two levels. The LED lights are great for illuminating the water and your outdoor space at night.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 38" H x 23" D; 35 lbs
- The fountain conveniently includes two plugins, one for the lights and one for the pump so you can run both or you can run just one
- Brilliant and realistic paint and detailing
- 4 LED lights; one in each of the 4 levels to illuminate the water flowing from the fountain
- Camouflaged back side door for easy access to the pump and light
- Jebao WP1500 quiet submersible electric pump with 3/4" hose diameter and lights transformer included so you can focus on relaxing
- Easy to run, just plug it into the wall
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation
*Color can vary slightly on each fountain. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitors. Some fountains may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. So slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Sunnydaze Décor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.